London International Media (the “Company”), provides a global network of content-rich web, mobile and social sites, including user acquisition and media buying, content optimisation and affiliate programme; collectively, the “Services“.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information from our users:
- A) Personal information
The first type of information is information that identifies or can reasonably identify an individual’s reasonable effort (“Personal Information“). The Personal Information collected may consist of the following:
- Contact data: you may voluntarily provide us with certain contact data, such as your full name and email address.
- Voluntary Information: We also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you respond to our communications, contact us by email, or share additional information about yourself through the use of the Services, such as in the chat function and in games.
- Device Information – We collect specific types of connection details and information regarding your device, software or hardware that can identify you, such as: unique device identifiers (e.g., UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprints, IP address and geolocation data.
- B) The second type of information is unidentified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or collected through the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information“).
The non-personal information that is collected consists of technical information and aggregate usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, browser type, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘clickstream’ and activities on the Services, the length of time the User visited the Services and related timestamps, etc.
For the avoidance of doubt, any non-personal information connected or linked to any personal information will be considered personal information as long as such connection or link exists.
Types of non-personal information we collect from or about you:
- Technical Information – To improve the functionality of the Services and provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (for example, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services, etc.). This information also includes anonymous online identifiers, such as the Google Advertising ID and IDFA.
- Device and application information: This category includes your device type and model, system language, device operating system (such as Android or iOS), SDK version, mobile operator name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), application history, and usage information (such as information about running and installing applications on the device), information about mobile application downloads and installations and any information related to events on the application (such as purchases on the application) and anonymous identifiers assigned to your device, such as your iOS Advertising ID (IDFA), Google Advertising ID or other types of device identifiers.
- Location Information – We collect information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information does not tell us precisely where your device is located. This information is sent as a normal part of Internet traffic. In addition, we also collect implicit location information, which allows us to infer that you are interested in a location or that you might be in the location; this information does not actually tell us where your device is located accurately.
- Ad Information: This category includes information about the online ads and personalized content that we have served (or intend to serve) to you. It includes such things as how many times an ad has been placed with you, on which page the ad appeared, whether you viewed, clicked, or interacted with the ad, the ad’s participation history, and whether you visited the advertiser’s website, downloaded an application, or purchased the advertised product or service.
- Logging and Analysis Information – We collect information about your use of the Services, such as application usage, log files, user activity (e.g. referring URLs, pages visited, amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected, among other things, for the purpose of troubleshooting and error resolution, as well as for research and analysis on your use of the Services.
The Services are not designed for or directed to persons under the age of 18 or minors with legal consent with respect to the use of the Services in any jurisdiction, whichever is greater (“Legally of Age”). If you are not legally of age, you should not download or use the Services or provide us with any Personal Information.
We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not legally of age has shared information, we may discard that information. If you have reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use your personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To provide and operate the Services, such as providing our customers with performance marketing, online user acquisition network, online promotions and for user attribution purposes;
- To communicate with you and keep you informed of our latest service updates and special offers;
- To market our Services (see below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you ads, including behavioral advertising;
- To perform analysis, statistics and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services according to your needs and interests (for example, compiling aggregate reports on the use of certain features of our Services)
- To support and solve the Services and answer your questions;
- To allow us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities or any other type of activity that may endanger or adversely affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement, as well as to enforce our policies and the User Agreement
- To investigate and resolve disputes regarding your use of the Services; and
- As required by law or regulation, or as required by other government authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or to respond to a government request
The Company will use your Personal Information, such as your name, home address, email address, telephone number, etc., either by ourselves or through the use of our outside subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, related to the Services and products, services, websites and applications that relate to them: (i) other companies within the Company; or (ii) the Company’s business partners and affiliates (collectively: “Marketing Affiliates“), which we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also share and disclose personal information with our marketing affiliates for the purpose of providing you with various marketing offers, which we or our marketing affiliates believe are relevant to you. Our marketing affiliates may use this personal information for different marketing techniques, such as direct mail, postal mail, SMS and telephone marketing purposes.
You may refuse to receive further marketing offers from us or our business partners and affiliate marketers at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service related updates and notifications.
Who do we share information with?
We share personal information with any of the following recipients
- Our customers who implement our Services on their online properties (such as websites and mobile applications); this includes our customers whose websites or applications you have visited, as well as an advertiser whose site or application you have visited: we share information about how you have interacted with those websites or applications.
- Companies within the Company and other affiliated companies
- Subcontractors and external service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but are not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing subsidiaries, identity verification and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Auditors, contractors or consultants for any of the Company’s business processes;
- To any third party that investigates, detects or prevents fraudulent or illegal activities (e.g. government authorities, police, banks and other investigative organizations)
- Licensing authorities, government agencies and regulators, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- Store such information on our behalf, for example, by using cloud computing service providers
- Process such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g., to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; audit our operations; detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; etc.);
- Conducting research, technical diagnostics or analysis (as for geographic location);
- Communicate targeted advertising, as well as promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see below, under “Marketing”); and
Transfer of information
Because we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those of the European Union.
Third-party tracking technologies
When you visit or access our Services (for example, when you visit our websites), we use (and authorize others to use) web beacons, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“).
Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example, your computer or mobile device), for various purposes, such as to improve your navigation on our Services, to improve our Services’ performance and to personalize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to compile statistics about the use of our Services, perform analysis, deliver content tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
Third party services
Please note that such third-party websites, services or applications are
You should always carefully review your privacy practices before providing personal information to such third parties.
You voluntarily and knowingly assume all risks of using third-party websites, services or applications. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your use thereof.
If you are resident in the EU or in other jurisdictions that grant you the following rights, you may contact us at any time by email (at: email@example.com) and request:
- To access or delete any personal information related to you;
- To change or update any personal information about you (for example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may request that it be corrected or deleted). Please note that you may also request that we correct any errors with respect to your personal information (except where the information is required to be maintained in its original format under applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or stop using your personal information;
- That we will provide the personal information you voluntarily provide to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to applicable legal requirements, including gaming regulations and other legal and ethical document or report retention obligations. We may also correct, replace or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time in our sole discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
How we keep your information safe
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We have implemented appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary depending on the sensitivity of the information we collect and store.
We employ industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the security of our users’ information.
While we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who gain unauthorized access to or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make an effort to respond within a reasonable time frame. Please feel free to contact us at any time. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact the relevant data protection supervisory authority.