Technology and Security Enthusiast Scholarship
You’re the hero of your college journey, and we want to support and help on what is often a challenging road.
We introduced the Technology and Security Enthusiast Scholarship, to provide $1.000 to the best essay.
Write the best essay & win awesome prizes
We see you. You're making it work even with student debt, work, and family responsibilities. Whatever kind of student hero you are, we’re here to help.
How to enter?
You can win the Technology and Security Enthusiast Scholarship by expressing your opinion about this topic:
What is the importance of security and privacy in technology today?
Make sure that it’s your own, unique voice and clearly discuss the topic. The goal here is to spark debates.
Your essay should be between 1.000-1.300 words. Submit it to email@example.com by 2021/01/10.
How will I benefit?
One student will be chosen to receive a $1.000 scholarship to be applied to their higher learning education.
Your submission will be featured on a series of high-profile websites and communication platforms. It’s an outstanding way to showcase your work!
On top of that, it would be an impressive addition to the résumé of anyone looking to work in journalism, computer science, law, or a host of other industries.
How will the winners be chosen?
We have created an expert panel who will read each submission we receive. The winning essay will be the one we feel meets an exceptional standard in each of the following areas:
- The student’s ability to form and communicate an opinion
One winner will be selected in early January 15 2021. The winner will be contacted after selection. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
Scholarship contest rules
1. Essays must be sent by email only and must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your submission must be written in English.
3. Your submission must be submitted by 2021/01/10 no later than 11:59pm BST.
4.Only one submission is allowed per student. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
8. To apply, you must be currently enrolled in high school, undergraduate school, or a graduate school (or your country’s equivalent) in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, a European Union country, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
9. As long as you meet the above criteria, your age or citizenship status will not impact your ability to enter.
10. The winner will be announced by the end of 2021/01/15.
11. The prize is listed in and paid in United States Dollars (USD).
12. The main prize will be awarded by direct wire transfer. As such, the winner will be required to provide their bank details to facilitate this transfer.
13. Any local, federal, or state taxes relating to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. The winner must submit a form of valid ID and proof of their enrolment in the appropriate educational facility.
Congratulations to our previous Scholarship Award winners!